CS International – the Industry’s global Compound Semiconductor event – returns to Brussels on March 7&8
During these two days experts will offer insights into the current status and the evolution of compound semiconductor devices and provide details of advances in tools and processes that will help to drive up fab yields and throughputs.
EpiGaN will participate in this event as a platinum sponsor and present its latest GaN on Si and GaN on SiC product solutions. Through continuous material and process innovation we are addressing requirements of our customers, offering advances in semiconductor substrates products such as:
- GaN on Si epiwafers for
- 650V power switching with state-of-the-art leakage and dispersion performance (up to 200mm diameter)
- RF power with significantly improved RF loss performance
- Sensor device applications
- GaN on SiC epiwafers for RF power
- unique and customized layer designs with binary AlN barriers capped with in-situ SiN for lowest sheet resistivities
- easy access to GaN devices on EpiGaN technology through custom projects on a proven foundry process
Come and learn about recent progress for GaN/Si and GaN/SiC wafer technologies and be invited to talk to our experts at the EpiGaN booth.
EpiGaN’s CMO Dr. Markus Behet will also give an invited presentation entitled “From Hype to Reality: GaN/Si - where are we today?” at this conference.