This year’s PCIM Europe exhibition and conference will take place in Nürnberg from May 16-18, 2017 in Nürnberg. PCIM Europe is the international leading exhibition and conference for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management.
A week later the CS ManTech Conference (CSMantech) brings together compound semiconductor professionals from around the world to share information, to exchange ideas, and to establish ties within the community. This is the annual event where the compound semiconductor industry comes together and it will take place this year in Indian Wells, USA from May 22-25.
Please find the full press release here.
EpiGaN will exhibit at both shows and our team will present the latest GaN on Si and GaN on SiC product solutions at this global event such as
- GaN on Si epiwafers (up to 200mm diameter) for
- 650V power switching with state-of-the-art leakage and dispersion performance
- RF power with significantly improved RF loss performance
- Sensor device applications
- GaN on SiC epiwafers for RF power
- unique and customized layer designs with binary AlN barriers capped with in-situ SiN for lowest sheet resistivities
- easy access to GaN devices on EpiGaN technology through custom projects on a proven foundry process
Come and learn about recent progress for GaN/Si wafer technologies and be invited to talk to our experts at the EpiGaN booth.
At PCIM EpiGaN’s CEO Dr. Marianne Germain will participate in a podium’s discussion on "GaN - Design, EMC and Measurement" on May 17, 2:30pm -3:30pm at the Fach Forum in Hall 6 Booth 143, organized by Bodo’s Power Systems.
EpiGaN’s CMO Dr. Markus Behet will give a presentation entitled “From hype to reality: GaN/Si - where are we today?” on May 18, 11am at the PCIM Exhibitor Forum in Hall 7 Booth 507 and on May 23, 3pm at the CSMantech Exhibitor Forum.
If you would like to schedule an individual meeting with the EpiGaN team at the PCIM show please feel free to contact Markus Behet, firstname.lastname@example.org