This year’s PCIM Europe exhibition and conference will take place from June 5-7, 2018 in Nürnberg. PCIM Europe is the international leading exhibition and conference for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management.
A week later the IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) will start on June 10 until June 15 in Philadelphia, USA. This conference is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice.
EpiGaN experts will be present at both key events. Please come and visit our booth at PCIM (6.432) and meet our experts at IMS to talk about our latest progress on GaN material solutions for 600V power switching and RF power like
- Up to 200mm GaN/Si and 150mm GaN/SiC epitaxial wafer solutions
- In-situ SiN passivation and AlN barriers
- Lowest RF losses and leakage for GaN-on-Si wafers
- Device access on EpiGaN technology through foundry partners
Please also mark your calendars:
- PCIM Podium discussion "GaN - Devices for the Future Design" at the Fach Forum, organized by Bodo’s Power Systems (June 6), presentation by Dr. Marianne Germain, EpiGaN CEO
- “How GaN will dislodge Si-based technologies in Power&RF”, PCIM Europe Exhibitor Forum (June 5), presentation by Dr Markus Behet, EpiGaN CMO
- “Development of epitaxial processes for GaN-on-Si for RF applications”, IMS 2018 in (June 15), presentation by Dr Joff Derluyn, EpiGaN CTO
If you would like to schedule an individual meeting show please feel free to contact Dr. Markus Behet.