EpiGaN provides state-of-the-art GaN epitaxial layers deposited on 3, 4 and 6 inch SiC-substrates or 3, 4, 6 inch and 200mm HR Si-substrates for RF applications.
Our typical epi structure include:
- SiN passivation: Deposited in-situ SiN gives unparalleled dynamic behavior, enhanced material stability and device reliability
- Heterostructures: AlGaN barrier. Other barriers like AlN and (Lattice Matched) InAlN are possible as well.
- Active GaN channel: High mobility and low sheet resistivity
- RF Buffer: Low leakage, low loss, no dispersion and low bow
- Substrate: High quality FZ Silicon or Silicon Carbide
Besides an in-Situ SiN cap layer, we can also grow GaN cap layers.
You can download our standard RF product brochure here.
EpiGaN delivers superior quality wafer designs to guarantee optimal performance and reliability in RF applications.
Please contact EpiGaN to discuss your requirements and how we can help.